1) Would be making my mom proud that I’m wearing clean underwear.
2) Am leaving the laundry for tomorrow.
3) Will be baking a cake this evening for our new overlords, the ancient Mayan gods.
4) Have been listening to Verdi all day, because nothing gets you in the mood for the end of everything as we know it like a good old Day of Wrath.
5) Wish I could have gotten my hair to look nicer.
6) Hope it at least waits until after I watch the new episode of Fringe tonight.
7) Wonder if the end of the world takes into account different time zones, or what, because it’s already Dec. 22nd where my brother lives, and he’s fine, as far as I know.
8) Am slacking off at work for a moment to write this list, because what are they going to do? KILL ME?
9) Am struggling to come up with a number nine for this list.
10) Told my daughter she’d be getting a pony for Christmas, so I’m hoping the earthquakes start soon.