I used to think that we’d all be killed off in a zombie apocalypse, but it’s become clear that our desire for technology has far outpaced our necromancy skills. Which means that robots is going to kill us all, just like Bender says.
Here’s a list of how, and why.
1. The Cars that Can Park Themselves. Because once cars can park themselves, it’s one short stop to killing/enslaving humanity.
2.Vacuum cleaner robots. Because vacuum cleaner robots, that’s why.
3. That creepy baby robot that Japan made because Japan hates everything that is good and holy, ever. Yeah, that’s pretty much all I have to say about that.
4. Our increasing reliance on smartphones. You know that’s what they want.
5.The gigantic robot spiders. Seriously, really, Japan?
6. The Japanese robot actroid, because it now has “no fear of crowds.” STOP MAKING ME PICK YOU, JAPAN.
7. The Japanese robot suit because it was created by Cyberdyne BECAUSE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, JAPAN?
8. Shiri, because a robot that is a butt that is called “butt (shiri)” probably wants nothing more than revenge for being brought into the world. Goddammit, Japan, WHY?
9. CB2. Because CB2 haunts my dreams.
10. Oh, and good news: Ropits, the car that can DRIVE ITSELF THEY’RE COMING FOR US OH GOD.